Occupations - More Info
Title: Electrical Engineer
Definition: An electrical engineer is trained in practical applications of the theory of electricity, specifically with respect to energy transfer.
Definition (More Info):
TryEngineering.org, MUN video and overview, IEEE
Education Program: Undergraduate programs
• Memorial University
• MUN Video - Electrical Engineering Seminar (February 2014)
• Dalhousie University
• U Moncton (French)
First Credential: Bachelors degree
PEGNL Mean Salary (2015): Electrical = $114,366.
PayScale Canada (Aug 2015): Entry low=$45,651. Entry median=$60,740.
Salary (More Info):
• PEGNL: Engineers Canada 2015 Salary Survey, Atlantic Region
• PayScale: Electrical Engineer
Related Specialties: Power Engineer, Engineering Technologist, Electronics Engineer
• IEEE NL
• IEEE Canada
• IEEE Women in Engineering (IEEE-WIE) Newsletter
• Engineering Technology vs Engineering